Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've fallen and I can't get up!

That was me this past Sunday. I went out to feed the animals and slipped on the ice. I flew up in the air and saved the rabbit food, then landed right on my butt. I layed there for about 10 minutes until I could attempt to get up. Larry came to help by then and he took care of the animals. I thought I would be bruised and get over it. Well...that is so not true. I went to the chiropractor today who confirmed that it is either fractured or broken. Lots of resting for me which I find very boring! The kids have been helping me with things, but it's hard to sit still. Plus I can't really "sit" so well!
My Open House is this Saturday so to those of you coming it's still on! If you haven't RSVP'd yet please do so soon! I don't want you to miss out on your free gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment