Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

Here's all of us on Christmas Day! We work so hard to get ready for Christmas and then it's over. My house is trashed, toys are everywhere! Where am I going to put all their new stuff? The kids are happy as can be, playing all day. Kelly asked Santa for a desk for her room and he listened! Her room now looks so grown up, I can't believe how "old" she is looking. Macy received the DS and can't seem to put it down. (only long enough to play with the TONS of new Barbies!) Holly loves her new Playmobile Zoo and all the little animals. Her sisters are loving it too. I better get back to organizing, I can't stand the house this way!

I did receive a couple new Cricut cartridges and the new deep cut blade. I cannot wait to get scrapbooking. I took over 500 pictures during Christmas! So much to scrapbook!! Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. This is the first I have seen Kelly with her glasses. She looks very grown up and pretty darn cute! Everyone looks so happy! Glad you all had a great Christmas!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pic - your girls are getting so big! Wishing you a Happy New Year and hope you heal up quickly!

    ReplyDelete