Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Sketch Challenge

This was my December Sketch Challenge. Thanks to everyone for participating! Let's keep it up for January. Here's the sketch: I'm giving you a sneak peak of a new paper pack - Stardust! Here's my layout (not in the contest):
Entry #1, by Denise Fick Her comments: "I used the Notebook kit found in the most recent idea book. I created the journaling by typing it on my computer, adding a digital overlay to it for a grungy look and then printed it out on transparent sticky paper." This is our winner! Thanks Denise!
Entry #2, by Amy Lillegard (Tyson). She used the Route 66 paper pack. Entry #3, by Shonda Hay. She also used the Notebook paper pack. Entry #4, by Abbey Kruse. She used the More To Adore paper pack.
Entry #5, by Amy Lillegard (Colby). In this layout Amy used retired B&T "hydrangea" paper.
Entry #6, another one by Abbey Kruse. She used the Game On paper pack.
Entry #7, another one by Shonda Hay. She used the Magic Moments pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment